Welcome to acetaldehydespectrum.com
The site about the biggest discovery in decades yet to come
The site where it will all have started
It is already quite a few years ago that I fell very ill from a strange illness with an enormous amount of weird strong symptoms. The medical system did not help me so I had to find out myself what was wrong with me. It took me years of almost daily researching to discover that the cause of my illness was a digestive tract problem.
And what I found out gave me the answer not only about my present illness, but that I had actually been ill of the same thing unknown to me my whole life. And even stranger : it has made me the way I am. I would have been a different person with a different life without it.
Very simply explained you could say that my digestive tract makes me “drunk” of acetaldehyde… And I have even proved it with laboratory blood tests.
I have made an incredibly important medical discovery concerning both body and brain health.
Because I don’t believe for one second that I am the only one who is affected by this.
– I claim that I have found the cause of autism / spectrum conditions (sc) and much, much more than that and what I can describe here in a few words because autism / sc is actually part of a bigger medical phenomena / problem.
– It is because of more than usual endogenously produced acetaldehyde that influences the brain of a young child in development that the brain changes and “sets” itself permanently in that state, it is a matter of when, how much and for how long that determines how severe this is.
– If present some time later in life it can give an incredible amount of problems and effects in a physical and brain influencing way.
– Most likely caused by an overgrowth of a microorganism in the (upper) digestive tract and it could possibly be the same thing as what is generally known as “the Candida syndrome“.
– There is unfortunately a large amount of nonsense and quackery surrounding all this but whatever the exact cause and just seen as a biological medical process with many symptoms in relationship with the digestive tract, such a thing really exists.
– A very common medical condition but unrecognized yet by conventional medicine and not taken seriously, which brings me to the following :
– Conventional medical science is shortsighted and WRONG about this whole medical phenomena. Something stupid has happened : they have all been parroting each other that this is all nonsense and it has therefore never received the attention it should have deserved. They are not looking at what is more important and what is really influencing the brain and body in relationship with the digestive tract. They are completely clueless about it.
You will have read it here first but what an excellent opportunity for an open-minded researcher to start measuring endogenous blood acetaldehyde levels in certain groups of people with physical and / or brain symptoms. But I would start first with the autistic children with lots of digestive tract problems who act as if they could possibly be still under the influence of acetaldehyde. Because you need to measure them while they still have it. And I expect that you will find their endogenous acetaldehyde levels to be higher than normal.
However if you read this and think this concerns you personally in some way I would not wait around until the medical system figures this all out by themselves in the future because they have a tendency to live in their own world a bit and are quite slow of understanding sometimes….
I would try to find a laboratory that can accurately measure endogenous acetaldehyde blood levels yourself and see if this gives you the possible answer that you were looking for.
- Disclaimer : what you do with the information given on this site is your own responsibility. People are supposedly not capable of thinking for themselves in these matters so please see a doctor first before even thinking about doing something with the information provided. I can not imagine that the doctor you will see is as useless as the many doctors I have met, that must have been simply bad luck and a rare anomaly of the medical system. And penguins could really fly if they only tried harder.
- Copyright 2019 website hosted by Namecheap